WTD:astrowars/epoch galaxy II schematic

Have hunted high and low without success for a schematic for the vfd game astrowars by grandstand also known as epoch galaxy II in some countries, would greatly appreciate it if someone who has a schematic for this can pass it on to me, am surprised that I could not find one on the internet, could not even find a request for it in the newsgroup archive which is surprising to me considering the popularity of this game.

email kiwinospam at orcon dot net dot nz

superdvd