NEED SCHEMATIC YAMAHA HTR 5790 OR 5890 "URGENT"

I have a Yamaha HTR-5790 AV Receiver. When I turn it up, it only stays powered up for a few seconds. Well, I have a friend that has a store (a service center), and I asked him, if he can fix it? He said ok, but he needs the schematic manual. The problem is that here in Sao Paulo - Brasil, we don=B4t have a service center of YAMAHA, so we are tryng hard to find that manual. I think schematic manual of YAMAHA HTR 5890 may be usefull, But I need to fix the receiver as soon as possible.Thanks for your reply.

I would be gratefull for any help.

Ps.: I read here that David Farber from David Farber's Service Center L=2EA., CA, had the same problem with his YAMAHA HTR 5890 and he needed the schematic manual. And he had help from Mark D. Zacharias. So if you guys could help me, I would really appreciate.

Reply to
Spaguetty