Windows 11 coming soon, Windows 10 retiring from 2025

oing to be fast. Wil have the 4GB RAM of course, 2 SSDs. Has all the output s for HDMI, DVI, It will have al kinds of cool software on it that would co st many many thousands for the new version.

If it has at least 2 cores, Windows 10 LTSB works great. Note I mean the LT SB version, not the mainstream Home version that comes overloaded of useles s apps. I use the LTSB version in old computers like Intel Duo core with 2G b of RAM and it works great and lets you install up to date software like E dge and Office 2019.

Reply to
Jeroni Paul

Use XP 64bit edition and give it more RAM?

Reply to
Andy Burns