Which circuits warms up the tv?

Thank you for backing me up Michael. It never ceases to amaze me how some people appear on here, demonstrating a lack of knowledge that makes the risk of injury to them probable rather than possible, and then take a ridiculous level of offence when an experienced person tries to look after their welfare, and politely points out the potential danger of what they are doing. I sometimes wonder why we bother ... Keep well.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 02:58:04 +0000, Homer J Simpson Has Frothed:

LMAO!

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

A young man I worked with at Microdyne was hit with a severe headache at work. He was in so much pain we called for an ambulance. He was dead a little over an hour later from a brain aneurysm.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida