What sucks more that Britney Spears....

J&R music world in Park Row, NY, NY

I urge all the shoplifters to go there and steal what you can. They steal from their customers so it would be karmic justic

Reply to
jandrmusic.worldsux

It's been some years since I bought from J&R. I was on a first-name basis with my salesman, and have his home phone.

Perhaps things have changed, but I never had any reason to feel J&R was taking advantage of me.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck