ghosting of image-sharp al1631 copier

I'm getting ghosting of images on the first copy, but on subsequent copies, the issue stops.

The drum was just replaced 2 months ago--probably has less than 1000 copies on it (rated for 18000)

I have cleaned the transfer charger. My understanding is that their is a blade that scrapes off the excess toner and deposits it into a receptacle attached to the toner cartridge.

This blade isn't visible (or if it is, I am not familiar what it looks like. I notice their are about 3-4 screws. Before I start taking this drum assembly apart, Is their something else I should be looking at? Thank you.

Phil.

Reply to
Phil Hurwitz