ONKYO TU-D1

I am now working an ONKYO TU-D1. It is a funny little machine with CD and Casette player. I understand that Audio is wireless transmitted via IR to active speakers. As the unit has FM/AM controls I am curious to learn how that is handled by this unit as I could not locate any Tuner or Antenna input. Am I missing another component? What could be the function of the multipin connector marked CONTROL?

Have a nice day Brasto

Reply to
Brasto

I've a service manual on that item and it's companion piece the RU-D1 Quartz Synthesized Tuner Amplifier. You're right it's a cool looking unit. Never knew of it before today when I found the manual. Cheers, AA

Reply to
c300331