Wharfedale DVDR24F DVD Freeview DVD recorder.

Looking for a replacement remote and user manual.

Maybe its a re-badged something else that's easier to get customer service for?!

Thanks.

Reply to
Ian Field

Can you post an image or link?

Reply to
PeterD

2nd hit on google:

Just as well - the unit I have isn't so presentable since I carved out the front panel to clear the drawer on a PC DVD RW drive.

Reply to
Ian Field

Sorry, not the same as the one I have. I do know mine was sold under at least three different names.

Reply to
PeterD

In article , Ian Field writes

Um, you could have just unclipped the front bezel on the DVD drive...

--
(\__/)
(='.'=)