Westinghouse LVM-37w1 Power Supply (4900211780) repaired

The shutdown problem is definitely the power supply. It has a problem with being mechanically intermittent. If you tap the power supply it will shut down. I sent my power supply out for repair at a module repair company. It came back with same problem, they went over it again and it still had shutdown issues when tapped. They sent me another power supply they had in stock and it had the same shutdown issue. I wasn't sure if it was the power supply any longer. I took a look at the power supply and was able to repair it myself. If you want to know the repair, contact me at carneyke@localnet.**com (remove the

**). Take Care
Reply to
Homestead

I have intermittent problems with my LVM-37w1 tv. I opened it and look into power supply board but couldn't find any bad soldering. Please let me know how did you repair it. Thanks

Zlatan

Reply to
zlatande