ESL 1500 battery charging circuit

I have a ESL 1500 fire control panel that will not charge the batteries. There is absolutely zero voltage coming out of the charger circuitry with a dummy load in place of the batteries. I would like to get a schematic for this circuitry and/or hear from anyone who might have encountered a similar problem. The fuse IS good and everything else works normally. A set of fully charged batteries WILL operate the panel without an AC power input.

Reply to
John