Voltage conversion, 220V equipment in US

Living in Germany years ago we bought a digital piano with powered studio monitor speakers, both 220V only. It was an old but quality pro level instrument, a Yamaha P500.

Back in the US we used it on an air conditioner outlet, but 15 years later the sound output fails - speaker and headphones - after working briefly. I haven't had it open, but it is probably 30 plus years old.

My question is the powered monitors; might not be able to save the piano. Any chance a conversion is easy? They are ESI, 100 W.

Reply to
Tim R

Start here:

Jim

Reply to
jim whitby

Can't help much on the ESI. Too many diferent things, try manuals.com and searchby manufacture and model.

Jim

Reply to
jim whitby

oops...