Free to a tinkerer: Broken electric veh. charger

(well, modulo shipping. Probably about $20)

A Level I/Level II unit, bought 1.5 years ago. It just picked up and fully died. No burns or smoke. Just kablooey.

Might be as simple as "a wierd, one-off, fuse thing". But I'm not going to try diagnosing/fixing.

It's out of the one year warranty but the manufacturer/shipper offered me a new one at an almost decent price.

Picture of similar unit:

_____________________________________________________ Knowledge may be power, but communications is the key snipped-for-privacy@panix.com [to foil spammers, my address has been double rot-13 encoded]

Reply to
danny burstein