Vintage Sony FDL-3500 LCD TV

I have one of these vintage LCD TVs that needs service. This unit dates from about 1992. Can anyone recommend someone that services these units and may have parts available. I'm assuming no parts are available from Sony at this point.

-- Scott Colebank

------------------------------------------------------------------------ Scott Colebank's Profile:

View this thread:

Future Hardware -

Scott Colebank

Call Sony service, and ask for the service manager. Explain what your problem is, and ask if they know an authorized independent contractor that can service your set, or if they can take it on. Sometimes they do have older parts. Maybe your set only needs something done to it that is very simple for them.

--

JANA _____

I have one of these vintage LCD TVs that needs service. This unit dates from about 1992. Can anyone recommend someone that services these units and may have parts available. I'm assuming no parts are available from Sony at this point.

-- Scott Colebank

View this thread:

Future Hardware -

JANA