Vertical IC

I have a Sharp M# 27E-S100 in shop for repair I need to know part # for Vertical IC501 unable to read off old part. Anybody have a print or parts list for this model

Reply to
cgrob

RonKZ650

If you go to

and do a model parts lookup, you will find the Sharp full number, which ends in LA7838. Most times with Sharp part numbers, looking it up this way will find the generic part number easily.

Do not forget to replace/esr check the capacitor that caused the failure and replace the fusible resistor or fuse on the b+ supply to the ic.

Reply to
dkuhajda