Help with NETtv Vertical IC

I'm not sure who the real manufacturer is...but, it says NETTV on the front and model: DTV-29XF3 on the back and chassis. I am trying to ID the vertical IC - IC501. IC 501 had a melt-down so there is nothing left on the front of the IC to read. I would be happy to purchase a manual if one was available...though it's probably just the IC and maybe the B+ source fusible resister that needs replaced... Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Reply to
DHAC