Velp with JVC HR-VP66U Power supply

Myu sons VCR recently failed to tun on either through teh button or the remote I just get a blinking 12:00:00 on the screen The power button is fine and I assume the prob is in teh Power supply I checked most semi's there without luck and I'm hoping someone has a schemetic or other suggestions Thanks BOb

Reply to
Boborann

Maybe in Parental Lock mode.

Consult your owner's manual. Some brands you can just hold down the Power button on the remote for several seconds and that unlocks the machine.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias