VCR will not eject tape (Sony SLV-M91HF)

My VCR has taken my tape hostage and will not give it back. When you press the eject button, the number 70083 appears on the display. I assume this is some kind of error code. What does this error code mean, and how do I get the tape out?

Reply to
wolfman

Hmm, looks like a ZIP code to a store location where you can buy another VCR! :)

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie