vcr heimlich manuever

My three year old inserted a vcr tape backwards into a Magnavox (Philips) VCR (Model VR9230)--its thirteen years old (!). When you plug it in, it clunks gamely as if trying to reject it, but it. I guy who sells VCR said that I should just buy a new VCR. Anyone know any tricks to get it out. Mikenorthwest

Reply to
mikenorth

On Tue, 6 Jun 2006 16:35:14 -0400, mikenorth wrote (in article ):

Take the case apart. That should allow you access to the tape cartridge.

--
Nelson
Reply to