Update on SCX-4216F combo printer/copier/fax machine.

Luckily I got another unit in for service and compared the plastic pieces on both paper trays and the one that have it is made of bent stainless steel piece to prevent wear and let paper slip above the rubber pad (only function is to allow one page feed at a time.)

I don't understand that I asked before about this and got no reply.

By the way, If samsung had this part seperate and I wouldn't be here in first place. Unfortunely, this not service part available from samsung, in order to get this, have to order whole tray. The hold up we are waiting from owner's reply for re-estimate to account for cost of new paper tray.

The answer would saved time and make a part from piece of metal sheet.

Cheers, Wizard

Reply to
Jason D.