United 20" T.V.!!

Model # UTV-202X (B7) 230 volts 50 hz, coming to the shop, as dead. Anything common? Have no info on it! Rono.

Reply to
Rono

European model.

May be an extreme cheapie (not worth repairing). I don't relate that to its European origin, though. I relate that to the fact that there is no information available on it.

- NRen2k5

Reply to
NRen2k5

never heard of that 'brand' despite living in europe. Chassis??? does it have an 11ak... or 190..... number on the mainboard? what standard of Pal does it use? this could give a clue to its country of original purchase.

-B.