Searching Tektronix 434 Service Manual

Does anyone have a electronic copy available for me?

Reply to
Stefan Becker

Thus spake Stefan Becker:

Unless someone scanned the manual (which is quite a task), I don't think an electronic version of this exists.

DaveC
me@privacy.net
This is an invalid return address
Please reply in the news group
Reply to
DaveC

an

Its 177 pages - those people that somehow think ancient manuals get scanned in to electronic file formats by magic!

Diverse Devices, Southampton, England electronic hints and repair briefs , schematics/manuals list on

N Cook

I am quite shure that "those people" don't think that way.

But there are a lot of freindly sellers around that charge money :-) And yes, manuals are already scanned by magic or already spent tax money:

For those that like to download for free:

bama.edebris.com https://www. logsa.army.mil

etc.

and more links on the webpages mentioned above.

hth, Andreas

Reply to
tekman