TV Image Not Filling Up Screen

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 03:30:38 +0530, bass0r Has Frothed:

MCM Electronics or Mouser or:

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

This is the Same model and problem my TV had. Thank you and everyone that helped you fix this.

I couldn't find this part (the optocoupler) at the local electronics store, But I purchased a few off Ebay. Took about 20 minutes to pull and replace. Now my TV is like brand new again.

Thanks to Meat Plow for the site you posted I will use it in the future!

Thanks again!

Bass0r

--
bass0r