New Product Idea - Yours for the asking if you're qualified.

To everyone here:

I actually do have an idea for a new product that I believe has some potential. It won't make you rich, but it could do reasonably well.

I don't have the skills (experience) required in a key area of the design. Rather than continue to shelve it, I am willing to give the idea away to the first lucky caller.

If you're interested, and if you feel comfortable with designs involving removable memory cards, (like CompactFLASH, XD, SD, or whatever).. ..and can handle simple (basic) machine vision, (Like a CCD chip camera.)

If that's you, hit me up. I'll be happy to tell you all about it.

I also wonder if it would be a worthwhile "group-effort" sort of thing for SED to collaborate on a shared (public domain) kind of project.?? It would be interesting to see what might become of that....!!

My interest in all of this is I would simply like to own one! I'll retire off (Special Note to Don: ONLY 2 of our 11) other patents.

-mpm

Reply to
mpm

I'm not surprised that to make something new...something new has to be learned.

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Hi mpm,

throw it at me, I have someone who does work along those lines, and I'll run it past him.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap