Trouble with NAD 4150

Hi all, I have a NAD 4150 which works perfectly except that when using the "search" function it won't stop on any stations. It just blows by even the strongest ones in my area. Manual tuning works fine. Any ideas or comments would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Reply to
scott9159

Discriminator adjustment.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias

Thanks for the info and I apologize for posting the same question twice, but for some reason my first post didn't actually appear untill I posted the second one. Anyway, thanks again! Scott

Reply to
scott9159