Semiconductor case specifications and pinouts

Is there a site which will allow me to lookup (for example) case style SOT-37 (or Micro 23 b) for a FET and find the pinouts? I have the more common case styles documented in my Maplin and RS catalogues, but can't seem to find anywhere that has full information - and there really has to be as these are international standards as far as I know.

And yes, I have googled for this and looked on the JEDEC site (probably at the wrong bit of it though).

--
Dave Partridge (remove xwy from replyto email address)
Reply to

Go to the semiconductor manufacturer's web site. They should have a physical description of their case styles somewhere on the web site. For sure the case layout and dimensions will be in the datasheet for the device. Download the datasheet and you'll have it.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

DaveM

Not quite what I was asking - individual parts datasheets (if available) have this information. I was after a source of information that covered cases that may no longer be in current use (for parts for which datasheets are no longer available).

Reply to
David C. Partridge

Look in the back of the data books displayed on the

main page.

Although you have to download page-by-page the books have a lot of case info in them.

Reply to
administrator

the

Fabulous resource, have used it many many many times.

Reply to
Dave