Toshiba 50A61 Picture shifted up.

This rear projection set is about two years old. Picture suddenly shifted up so that only bottom two/thirds show with upper one/third missing. Bottom third of screen is black. The part I can see has good color and convergence only at center of screen, the rest is progressively worse as you approach the edges. I have repair manual with schematics. The three gun assembly is not loose nor shifted. Mirror is OK also, therefore it is an electronic problem. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

--
franwagner
Reply to

Vertical deflection and/or convergence output circuits. Check the + & - supplies going to the convergence output devices "franwagner" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@news.homeimprovementbanter.com...

Reply to
Art

Did you get an answer to this question?

Having same problem...