JVC model AV35750 just clicks

Set just clicks. Red light on front panel lights for a second or so. Hitting power again repeats symptom. I checked and found nothing obviously defective or shorted except for C523, a 1.0uf 160V cap in the hor drive circuit which had high, (open) ESR. Also found a few questionable solder joints but problem still remains. I have no schematic for this one. Does anyone have any notes on this model? Thanks, Lenny

Reply to
captainvideo462002