Toshiba 32A10

My 9+ year old Toshiba works fine for all my purposes with a bright, clear picture. It has begun to infrequently display a horizontal bright line randomly in the lower 5th of the screen. Not itself more than an irritant but I'd like to fix. Since this is intermittent, I know don't have the skills to find the problem [capacitor?] unless someone here can direct me to a probable source. Thank you for an hints.

--
Remove -NOSPAM- to contact me.
Reply to