Toshiba; old ICs

Is there anybody having the datasheet of the Toshiba TD2005P and TD2015P?

One seems to be a monostable and the other a JK Flip-Flop.

The datasheets sit somewhere on shelf cover by some dust; they are 30 years old !!!

Thank you very much, Denis Lachapelle

denis_sysacom

You can usually find datasheets for *any* part with a google search, but I don't find anything on these.

Why do you need to use these parts? There are plenty of parts that you

*can* get data sheets for.
--

Rick
Reply to

I just need to understand an old design to reproduce it with newer parts. I also try to google them but they didn't show up!

Denis

Reply to
denis_sysacom

Can you provide your schematic? Maybe we can figure out the pin functions?

--

Rick
Reply to

Denis-

When I see those numbers, I'm thinking they might be Toshiba's versions of 4005 and 4015 CMOS logic. The P probably indicates a plastic package. I suggest you compare these with your circuit and see if they might fit.

Fred

Reply to
Fred McKenzie