Toshiba MD20FM3

Received 5 of these TV/DVD combos into the shop, all dead. We rarely work on Toshiba, so I thought I'd see if anyone here knew of any common problems with these that would cause the indicated problem. TIA Steve

Reply to
cynthiajacobs

You need to explain "dead" .... does the micro get standby B+? Is unregulated B+ getting to the regulation circuitry? Is the SMPS operational? Is the HOT shorted? Is the DVD mechanism jammed?

-- Best Regards, Daniel Sofie Electronics Supply & Repair

sofie