Tire weight allow

On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 12:09:59 AM UTC-5, pyotr filipivich wrote in rec.crafts.metalworking:

Gunner Asch on Tue, 10 Feb 2015 10:49:16 -0800 > typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following: > >>This is for a small 1-2 pounder, so the danger factor is low. I've busted > >>sledgehammer handles before by missing, and seen taped up, split handles > >>which is even more scary. > > > >I was fortunate and happened to be in a store that was closing..and I > >bought for very very very little money..about 40 hammer handles. From > >small ball pein through claw, through hatchet through sledge hammer > >handles. A guy had come in before me..sneered at the wooden handles > >and bought up all the fiberglass ones. I think he got 5 handles for > >$40..I got 40 for $25. Ive given handles to all of my friends, picked > >up hammer and ax heads at yard sales for pennies and I still have 2 > >drawers full of handles (Grin) > >One of my better investments. My wife looked at me chortling like a > >bandit when we went out to the truck with my big box of handles...and > >asked me "what the FUCK are you going do with all those handles?!!" > > > >When I bought her a TV for her bedroom with the proceeds from some of > >the refitted axes and hammers...she suddenly realized I might..might > >know what Im doing. > > > > Dumpster diving for fun and profit. > > "Malone called Luce in 2006 after stumbling upon a huge find in the > parking lot of Discount Electronics, a local Austin chain. The store > was clearing out its warehouse and had hauled everything to the > parking lot of its main store on Anderson Lane. Malone focused on the > 40 prototypes of Dell's newest high-end desktop computer, which > Discount Electronics had contracted to test. He was still loading them > when Luce showed up and walked right past the computers to the photo > paper and toner. "Coulter taught me to stop going after the big prize > and get the consumables," Malone says. People aren't going to need new > printers that often, but they constantly need paper and toner." > > There it is. The way to make money is to sell the supplies to the > gold miners. > > (Mys SO was appalled to learn that in some cases, it is cheaper to > buy a new printer than replace the ink cartridges. Heck, the Pixma > MP500 is $54 to refill at Costco.)

Forget the business side, I'm still wondering why the pizza slices at their food court are so good (for so little).

Reply to
mogulah