I love it when problems have neat solutions

On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 6:09:41 PM UTC-5, Ignoramus13634 wrote in rec.crafts.metalworking:

I have the same Bolens snowblower with the same behavior. I did not > even realize that I had a problem. > > Furthermore, I think that you just made your snow blower unsafe to > use. > > It is supposed to stop blowing, or moving, if you let go of the > handle. That's a behavior that makes it very easy to stop if something > happens. Dead man safe, so to speak.

Good point. Like removing the guard on a lawn-mower or a saw.

Reply to
mogulah