The posts from "Steven" AKA Steven Dinius.

The resident bipolar troll on news:rec.antiques.radio+phono is going through another round of his senseless tantrums and is trying to drag other groups into his abuse of rec.antiques.radio+phono. I would recommend that you just kill file him, for your own peace of mind. This is the bum who made the threats by telephone to my church last year, and lost his internet access for it. He picked this group, because I post here once in a while. He won't bother the others, because they are not as polite as the average poster here, and he knows it.

I apologize, on behalf of all the regulars on rec.antiques.radio+phono, but not for Steven. He has to pay his own way.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida