The customer is always right [slightly OT]

The proprietor of my local hardware shop told me today that a customer has just brought back two coin cells which she had bought for a small toy yesterday.

The battery compartment was marked "+" and "-" but the cells were both marked "+", so he had obviously supplied her with the wrong cells - so could he please exchange one of them for a negative cell?

You couldn't make it up.

--
~ Adrian Tuddenham ~
www.poppyrecords.co.uk