Tektronix TDS 744 Attenuator

One attenuator in my TDS744 is damaged. Can anyone tell me where I might find a replacement or have it repaired.

Thanks.

Reply to
beemererik

snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@79g2000cws.googlegroups.com:

they still support it. Otherwise,you may have to cannabalize another broken TDS744.

the entire TDS series of scopes were intended for module exchange service only,unless TEK does the repair. That's Beaverton or DC Service centers.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Reply to
beemererik

snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@l12g2000cwl.googlegroups.com:

try Ebay,or Google search for other test equipment sales,although they will tend to keep broken scopes themselves,for their own parts sources.

TDS 744*A* models should use the same basic parts.(different SW)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik