Mission MS8 Subwoofer

Got this oddball sub in my shop, it says made in Canada but I cannot locate the manufacturer anywhere in the continent. It has a blown output module # S53AM1, and no generic replacement is available. If anyone knows where I can contact the manufacturer or find this replacement part, please let me know. Thanks.

--
To reply via Email, remove NOSPAM from the address
Reply to

Try

Arfa

Reply to