Mighty Mouse Laser LED specs?

I have a wireless Apple Mighty Mouse that has died, and I believe it is only the LED that has stopped working, but I don't know what specs to look for in a replacement, and if anyone can tell me what they would be, or where I can find the exact part, I would appreciate it.

Reply to
Dustin Kick
Brendan Gillatt
050703030004020203020101 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

They are laser LEDs

http://vectr>

Reply to
Dustin Kick
090802030308090102080201 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

another link:

and just thought I'd menti> They are laser LEDs

Reply to
Dustin Kick
Reply to
Brendan Gillatt
080709070200010908080008 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Interesting. I'll have to look at it more closely, then. It's too long for me to be sure of my recollection, but I'm pretty sure they had something producing a red light, whether or not it was the laser. All I know is that the last I looked at it, it wasn't making the light I was used to, or responding to motion, but it still showed the power light, and showed up as a bluetooth device. I'm kind of guessing I'll just have to get a new one. I liked it a lot, but I dropped it a few times, and need to find new habits that avoid droppage.

Anyway, if any>

Reply to
Dustin Kick