Tektronix AM503 Service Manual

Does anybody have a scan or knows where to download?

Thanks - Udo (Please email)

Reply to
Udo Piechottka

Hi,

AM503 manual mailed.

Cheers - Joe

Reply to
Joe McElvenney

Hello Udo,

Sorry, I don't but have you tried the Tek download service? Requires registration but that's quite painless.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

Hello Joerg,

Udo needed one of the older AM503 series manauls. Not avail at Tektronix download.

That's why he asked here.

regards, Andreas

Reply to
tekman

I have the same rig and no doc .... do you have the connector/probe thing ???

Reply to
patrick

"patrick" wrote in news:4406da90$0$10775$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr:

That would be the P6302 current probe. There's also a high current P6303 probe,looks like a futuristic gun.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Hi Jim,

yep the P6303 looks quite 2martial", but both pth probes (6302 and

6303) are great tools for current measurement applications.

BTW: The other manufacturers I know for current probes (Chauvin-Arnoux, Hartmann&Braun, Merlin-Gerin, just to name a few) choose a very similar design for their higher amperage probes. I am not shure, but may be you don not have much design choice when you aim for a split-core, high amp unit.

The manuals are AFAIK downloadable at bama.sbc.edu (and it's mirror)

hth, Andreas

Reply to
tekman