Technics SU-V96 input dead

Hi! I have a technics SU-V96 Amplifier that won't work. None of the input jacks in the back work except for the "main input" one, which when used gives me no control over the volume. There is a set of lights on the front that light up when the amp is recieving stuff from the input, and the lights are completely dead unless I use the main input jack. Thanks for all of your help!

Reply to
jciarlan

Is this one of those amps that had a set of jumpers on the back between the main and the preamp jacks. Jumpers have been removed and thus the no sound been caught by that one myself. Install the jumpers on the back and everything works

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
nipperchipper

Reply to