Tektronix 2465

Hi;

I'm sure I saw a DVM readout on the CRT, and one day it was gone. I don't think I was dreaming, but I can't find the switch or whatyever for it. When in the DC mode it reads the trigger level, but it used to read the input.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance.

JURB

Reply to
ZZactly

jurb: the only control for the dvm readout and all the other readouts is the "readout intensity" centered directly below the crt. electricitym

Reply to
electricitym

And the two buttons over REF or DLY POS for selecting voltage or time.

Reply to
JW