DC power feed terminal block, M6 stud

I'm trying to find a 6 pole, single stud per pole, DC power feed through terminal block. Each pole is 80A so the M6 (.250) size stud for #4 wire and terminal.

I have found blocks with 2 studs per pole but I need just 1 stud per pole.

Anyone used something like this before. I could get by with 3 x 2 pole block but I would rather have all 6 poles in 1 unit.

TIA

--
Chisolm
Republic of Texas

Instead of a terminal block, how about a simple 1/4" copper or brass bolt, with insulating fiber or nylon shoulder washers and copper terminal lugs? That's what I see on big high current 5V computer power supplies.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

Forgot to mention this is for a 48V system

--
Chisolm
Republic of Texas

That will work if I have to. I'm trying to match some other

48V equipment feeds. I could have a block fabricated but would rather find a off the shelf item.
--
Chisolm
Republic of Texas

Is this for a telecom or network device? If so, 2 studs per pole is all I've ever seen in stuff like this. They're nice and include the crimp terminals most of the time, so the spacing isn't an issue.

I'm sitting next to some some 32 and 120A power supplies, both have bolts going through the case with a plastic bushings so nothing shorts out.

big DC inverters seem to have more off the shelf looking connectors, but they're huge because of the fingers-safe shrouds.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

We will probably do something similar to the stud and bushings. Product will live in a data center. The other piece of equipment we use has a single M6 stud for the connections. And no we cannot source the power entry block from them. They are too big and we are too small in the grand scheme of things. I found some Wurth

90deg press fit connectors that will handle 100A. We can thread a stud into them and come out of the case. Some samples should be here in the next day or two.
--
Chisolm
Republic of Texas

How did this project turn out?