Sources for Pin Puller to open Canon SX Toner Cartridges?

Hi,

Can anyone recommend to me a good source for a tool for removing the case pins on Canon SX (HP Laserjet II/III) toner cartridges? I'm tired of always fiddling around with needle nose pliers for removing those pesky plastic pins when cleaning out/reloading my toner cartridges.

I see one listed here for about ten bucks:

But I do not think that the Laser Group is still active as their web page was last updated in 2002 and they did not respond to my email.

Thanks in advance,

Mike Shell

Reply to
Michael Shell

What's wrong from buying it there???

Jerry G. ======

Reply to
Jerry G.

Mike: I use a sheet metal screw that is just a little larger than the hole in the plug. I hand screw it in, then take a claw hammer to pull the plug out (like a nail). You could also use a plier to grab the screw and pull the plug out. It works for me. John

Reply to
jdgill

Maybe because of what he said up front:

Jerry G. wrote: