WTB: Beta VCR Head Puller

Does anyone out there still have a Betamax head puller? I need to change the head on a Sony SL-2700, my VHS head puller won't fit and there's no other way to extract the head without damaging something (it's press-fitted quite firmly in place). Thanks.

Reply to
Chris F.

Never mind, I don't need this after all. I didn't realize I had to remove the two hex screws (I thought they were a factory adjustment). Problem solved.

Reply to
Chris F.