Source for 7448 BCD decoder chip

Looking for one or two of these for a Pinball machine I have but can't find them Would appreciate a recommendation on a source or better yet a person that would sell me some I don't want to pay minimums and outrageous shipping thanks bob

Reply to
bob

find

I've a number of 1971 ones and later LS ones, but in UK

N Cook

Have you tried the 74LS48, or the newer 74LS248? The 74LS248 displays the top line with a '6' or the bottom line with a '9'.

I might have some used or surplus 7448s, but I can't get to them today.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Thanks for the advice I appreciate it For what its worth I have thousands of types of chips as teh company I worked for was scrapping them and I rabbed them Mostly ttl logic and memory if anyone ever needs a logic part feel free to email me ( hopefully I have them organized by then) BOb

Reply to
bob