US source for DM9161

Anyone knows about a US source (or one that would sell to the US) for the Davicom ethernet PHY DM9161/DM9161A?

I am looking for prototype quantities (4-10) first, followed by quantities in the 100s.

Thanks,

-- CH to reply by e-mail change the invalid part to com

Reply to
Chafik Hankour

Davicom America Corp.

4633 Old Ironside Drive #318 Santa Clara, Ca. 95054 TEL: 408-980-9108 FAX: 408-980-9236 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@davicom8.com
Reply to
Ryan Weihl

Ryan,

Thank you for the info.

--
-CH

Time is what keeps everything from happening at once.
Reply to
Chafik Hankour

Hi ! Mr. Ryan Weihl,

We do have the following stock :

DM9161E by DAVICOM with DC 05+.

Can you pleased tell us if youare interested ? Our delivery charge to US is around US$10.00 ( 7 to 14 Days ).

US$28.00 ( 2 to 3 Days )

Waiting for your idea !

-- Patrick Cheung Town Target Technology Limited Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Tel : 2505-5838 Fax : 2505-8121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

"Ryan Weihl" ???????: snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com...

Reply to
Patrick Cheung - townt.com