Sony semiconductor

Be pityful! Help me to restore my jurassic sony tv ( kv1820). The hor. output SG613 is gone. No replacement is available at a human price! As far as I know a correct replacement for this scr (gto type) is a BTW 58

1500r. Obsolete as well.

Anyone has got and solved this problem? Suggestions for a replacement? Thanks to all.

Reply to
Fastvale

You can connect 2 pararell HOT transistors BU208 or one BU 2520 ( prefer Philips producer), and change two resisstors R809, R81 (paralel) on one 3,3 ohm/8W My TV after this change (service) work correct 6 year Temperature this HOT after 15min. must by max 40 st.

Reply to
grzejab