Sony monitor interface

Hi All:

Where I can found the Sony monitor interface, cable & software; schematic is also ok. Thanks for any replies.

Reply to
Joe Pesce

You will need to know which monitor series DAS kit you need.

has them plus the service manuals.

For example the DAS kit#2 runs $700.70.

Excellent price if you plan on repairing 100 or so of the same monitor series in a given year.

Reply to
dkuhajda

Thanks, Decidedly too espensive for my lonely cpd-220as.

Reply to
Joe Pesce

I tried to email you about this, but it bounced...

Delivery to the following recipients failed. snipped-for-privacy@lucy.com

Reporting-MTA: dns;iris.lucy.com Received-From-MTA: dns;demeter.lucy.com Arrival-Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 10:30:02 -0800 Final-Recipient: rfc822; snipped-for-privacy@lucy.com Action: failed Status: 5.1.1

Drop me an email from a working id if you're still interested in using DAS on your monitor.

Mike.

Reply to
Remove _ for valid address

How about telling the rest of us, too?