Sony KV27TS36 sound volume low

Hello, I have a new problem with my tv. :( Now the sound volume is very low when using the Antenna input (RF input?). DVD, VCR, etc connected to the RCA inputs(video1, 2,3), the volume works fine. Any suggestions?

Thanks! Kenny

Reply to
skype

SBX mts decode module bad. While you have the set apart, check the ground connections inside the tuner, the IF coil connections, and the low voltage regulator connections.

skype wrote:

Reply to
dkuhajda

Thanks do you know where I can find the module?

Reply to
skype

I had this problem with my KV20TS21 and this module at Mat Electronics replaced it. $6.99!

Hope yours is the same. Otherwise ~$70 from your Sony distributor. Richard

Reply to
spudnuty

"spudnuty" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Tinyurl hurts you ?

I.

Reply to
Inty

Hey I was just trying to take him to the exact page but apparently the whole URL wouldn't copy. Excuse me.

Reply to
spudnuty

thank you.. i will give this a try. Thanks again!

Reply to
skype