Connections of laptop screen

Hello I have a laptop screen what I like to use on a normal computer voor a speciality project. Anybody knows the connection of that little 21 plug?

Reply to
h.e. buyck

You have zero chance of finding this information if you keep the make and model number a secret.

My experience has been that the information is generally NOT AVAIALBLE. Search for lcd video cards. Some of them specify what panels they work with. But you won't like the price. Building your own interface is harder than you'd think. mike

with links.  Delete this sig when replying.
.
Wanted 13" LCD for Mitac 6133 Samsung HT13X13-201
MAKE THE OBVIOUS CHANGES TO THE LINK
mike