Sony DTC-700 help

I have a Sony DTC-700 that jammed while loading and stripped the nylon gears that drive the tape loading mechanism as well as the position sensor gear . I'm looking for a service manual or place to order one as well as advice on wether parts are available The few websites I find show the position sensor gear but no mention of the drive gear assembly. Not having teh manual I can't search by part number. Wondering if trying to fix this is a better bet than buying another on EBay for $100 Thanks in Advance BOb

Reply to
Boboranntrottier